- Who is Betterware de Mexico?
Founded in 1995, Betterware de Mexico is the leading direct-to-consumer company in Mexico. Betterware is specialized on the home organization segment, with a wide product portfolio for daily solutions including home organization, kitchen, commuting, laundry and cleaning, as well as other categories.
- Who is Betterware's Management Team?
Betterware's management team is composed of:
- Luis Campos - Chairman of the Board
- Andres Campos – CEO
- Diana Jones - CFO
- Mauricio Alvarez - CIO
- Luis Lozada - CSO
- Where is Betterware corporate headquarters?
Cruce carretera GDL-Ameca-Huaxtla Km 5
El Arenal, Jalisco
- Who is Betterware's auditor?
Our auditor since 2019 is Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Our previous auditor was KPMG for more than 10 years.
- How can I obtain further information or materials on Betterware?
- Who should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
Please send an email to email@example.com
- How to invest in Betterware de Mexico?
Betteware de Mexico’s stock is listed on Nasdaq under the ticker “BWMX”.
- Why invest in Betterware de Mexico?
Betterware de Mexico is a fast growing, mid-cap company with solid fundamentals and significant upside potential to materialize in public markets, and whose management team has experience in the direct-selling andv retail sector.
Supported by its best-in-class business intelligence and data analytics units as both provide daily monitoring of key metrics and product intelligence, Betterware has been able to achieve sustainable double-digit growth rates by successfully expanding its market penetration through the deployment of its distribution network of almost 66,400 distributors and 1,250,000 associates.
- Which are Betterware's investment highlights?
- Leading direct-to-consumer company in Mexico, with a clearly differentiated business model
- Constantly innovated and unique portfolio
- Efficient sales model supports a growing customer base
- Best-in-class logistics and supply chain platform
- Business intelligence and data analytics unit provide instant and reliable support for decision making
- Planned organic expansion and several additional opportunities to accelerate growth and improve operating margins and free cash flow generation
- What is the trading symbol and where is the stock traded?
Our stock symbol is BWMX and the stock trades on the Nasdaq
- Who should I contact with questions about my stock?
Please contact your stockbroker
- Who is Betterware's transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Please contact your stockbroker
- How can I obtain SEC documents, such as a prospectus, a 6-K, etc?
- How did Betterware became public?
Betterware de Mexico merged with DD3 Acquisition Corp. (SPAC) on March 13, 2020, becoming the first Mexican company directly listed on the NASDAQ stock market
- Who are the largest investors in BWMX?
As of December 30th, 2020, our largest shareholders were:
Shareholder % Campalier 51.6% Other 48.4%
- Who was Forteza?
Promotora Forteza, S.A. de C.V. ("Forteza") was an investment vehicle, owned by 17 individual investors, that had been involved with Betterware since 2018. Forteza held 12,033,786 BWMX shares and didn't have any other assets, liabilities or investments.
On December 16th, 2020, Forteza merged with Betterware de Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. ("Betterware"), surviving the latter under its current corporate name. The merger was agreed between Forteza and Betterware, to comply with the Mexican Banking and Securities Commission´s (CNBV) request.
This merger did not affect Betterware’s operations or value.
Former shareholders of Forteza received the same number of shares (12,033,786) representing Betterware’s capital stock that Forteza was titleholder on December 16th, 2020. Now, they directly participate (rather than through Forteza) in Betterware´s capital stock. Former shareholders of Forteza are long term investors who strongly believe in Betterware´s growth prospect, dividend income and strategy.
- Does Betterware pay dividends?
In May 12th, 2021, a $350 million pesos dividend ($9.57 pesos per share) was approved.
- How is Betterware´s product portfolio comprised?
Betterware’s product portfolio is divided in six different categories, all focused in the home organization segment.
The categories are: kitchen, home solutions, bathroom, laundry & cleaning, commuting and bedroom.
Betterware’s product portfolio features a pricing strategy that optimizes revenue and margins.
Moreover, Betterware bolsters its portfolio by constantly seeking product innovation and development, backed by its data analytics unit which focuses on revitalizing catalogue content to boost repeated purchases.
- How is Betterware's supply chain shaped?
Even though Betterware’s products are designed by the Company, they are manufactured by third-party factories certified under Betterware’s quality standards, which then ship their weekly production from China to the Company’s distribution center in Guadalajara. Betterware de Mexico's office in Ningbo, China is in charge of 3 objectives: innovation, product quality assurance and the certification of its suppliers' factories.
In the distribution center, the Company sets up packages to be sent to distributors on a weekly basis. The distributor personally delivers orders to each of its associates, who in turn deliver to final customers, eliminating last mile costs for the Company.
- What are Betterware’s main competitive strengths?
- Unique business intelligence and data analytics unit
- Product development and innovation program
- Efficient pricing strategy
- Distributors and Associates network & rewards program
- Unparalleled logistics and supply chain platform
- Experienced Management & results-based Corporate culture
- What are Betterware’s growth sources?
Betterware’s growth is grounded on four pillars:
- Increase its Market Penetration
- Expand its Distributors and Associates Network
- Product portfolio
- Inorganic and Geografic Expansion
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
Our fiscal year is the 52- or 53-week period ending on December 31
- How many employees does Betterware have?
As of January 3rd, 2021, we have 1,294 employees.