A Resilient Multi-Product Group with Diversified Businesses
After acquiring Jafra, our company has expanded its expertise to include the beauty products sector. We now boast a robust, internationally recognized brand with a presence in millions of homes across Mexico and the U.S. This strategic decision has enhanced our resilience by diversifying our product range. We are now uniquely positioned in distinct product segments, giving us a foothold in the lucrative beauty markets of both countries, and opening opportunities for further expansion into other markets.
At Betterware, we offer an extensive array of products featuring innovative and practical household solutions, showcasing over 370 unique stock-keeping units (SKUs) in our monthly catalogs. We have recently attained consistent double-digit growth through effective market expansion, propelled by our network of approximately 43,000 distributors and 768,000 associates. Our advanced infrastructure ensures the safe and prompt delivery of our products nationwide, supported by the advantageous positioning of our distribution center.
The purchase of Jafra has proven to be accretive, forming a robust, unified group with a varied and complementary range of products, ideally situated for expansion. Post-acquisition, Jafra's performance in the Mexican market has been outstanding, surpassing targets nearly every month. This success is attributed to an increasing average consultant base, alongside enhanced activity and productivity rates. In the U.S., our emphasis is on stabilizing sales trends and preparing the business for enduring growth. We are modifying our commercial tactics to broaden our leaders and consultants’ network.
Through this approach, the product portfolios of Jafra and Betterware transform into significant contributors to the Group's steady growth, financial stability, robust cash flow generation, and enhanced performance, particularly in the evolving market conditions.
Unparalleled Supply Chain and Production Platform
Betterware: All of our products are designed in-house and produced by external factories that meet Betterware's quality standards. Currently, we source 90% of our products from China, with the remaining 10% being manufactured in Mexico. To ensure the continued high quality and certification standards of our suppliers, we have strategically set up an office in Ningbo, China, dedicated to overseeing these crucial aspects.
Jafra: We operate a vertically integrated manufacturing facility in Queretaro, Mexico, which we own and where we fabricate 95% of our products. This facility encompasses a full range of operations, including innovation, research and development (R&D), product development, manufacturing, and distribution.